Our new composite door range – bigger and better!
At Majestic Designs, we have just launched our new composite door range. The Endurance door is manufactured to the highest standard and is renowned for its quality and strength. We have over 50 different door designs to choose from, with lots of colour, glazing and door furniture options available. Our new composite doors are made up of 17 individual laminations of wood. They are almost 10% thicker than average composite doors, making them the best for home security and energy efficiency. The video below illustrates just how impenetrable these doors really are.
What makes our composite doors the best?
• Solid timber core – Our composite doors are made of 17 engineered timber laminates. The laminated veneer lumber makes our composite doors the most secure option available. Their 48mm thick timber door core provides strength and stability, giving you added peace of mind that your home is as safe as possible. Composite doors offer excellent usability, you will feel the quality every time you enter or leave your home.
• Multi-point locking system – Our composite doors are all fitted with ATK 3 star diamond cylinder locking systems. The systems are tested to the highest standard receiving Secured by Design Pas 24 accreditation. This accreditation makes our entrance doors the most secure option on the market. Our new doors also feature a standard six pin euro cylinder which is anti-drill, anti-bump, anti-pick and snap secure. The locking systems are 20% stronger than steel providing the ultimate in lock snapping resistance.
• Safety glass – Each composite door is glazed with 4mm toughened safety glass. The sealed unit is fitted into the door using a cassette glazing system. The glass panels are an integral part of the doors’ design and are both energy efficient and extremely secure. They are available in a range of obscured glazing styles to suit all styles of property.
• Moisture barrier system – Every Endurance door is manufactured with a unique integrated MBS (moisture barrier system) to the bottom of the door leaf. The MBS is made from a bonded cellular PVC profile which is extremely durable and built to last. The MBS is concealed inside the door during manufacture. It is designed to stop moisture entering the door to prevent deterioration and expansion of the timber core which means you know your new door will be maintenance free for years to come.
• Colour choice – Our composite doors are available in 16 different colours. With our diverse range, you’re sure to find the perfect colour to suit your home. For most of our door colours we can offer a matching door frame. You can also opt for a different colour on the internal side of the door. For traditional properties, you could choose a rosewood or classic mahogany finish. For a more contemporary look, why not choose a turquoise pastel or rich red.
The best composite doors from Majestic Designs
Composite doors are becoming increasingly popular in the UK market. They are strong, secure, durable, and aesthetically attractive. With an embossed wood grain finish, they provide a traditional look with all the benefits that modern manufacturing technologies bring. To find out more about our range of Endurance doors, call us on 01934 741 294 or send us a message online. Based in Cheddar, Majestic Designs serve locations across Somerset with quality products and outstanding services with every installation.